What is the process of treating a TBI at Neurotherapy Montreal?
Montreal Neurotherapy Center Patients benefit from a highly specialized program that is tailored to your unique physical and/or functional limitations, cognitive impairments, and emotional or behavioral difficulties. We achieve maximal success, by applying existing rehabilitation and recovery training procedures in conjunction with the latest neuromodulation and neuroscience technologies.
We use a full battery of examinations and testing to identify your exact functional or cognitive impairments. Individualised care plans can include:
- Stress management and coping skill development
- Coping with cognitive fatigue and stimulus overload
- Restore/improve cognitive functioning
- Balance & Gait improvement
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Personal counseling
- Neurofeedback training
- Neurocognitive remediation
- Non invasive Neuromodulation
- Virtual reality therapy
- Speech therapy
What do you focus on for improvements?
Intensive, individualized and multidisciplinary neurorehabilitation gives every patient a chance for a better life!