What are the other Functional Neurological Conditions you treat?
We have experience with many illnesses witch target the nervous system, affecting mobility, speech and skill and where rehabilitation plays a key role in providing treatment and improving symptoms.
Some of the most frequent are:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Stroke (CVA)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Vestibular disorders such as BPPV, acoustic neuroma, or other conditions that cause dizziness and loss of balance
- What services do you provide for these conditions ?
- Physical therapy for increased strength and mobility
- Occupational therapy for improved everyday living skills
- Speech and language therapy for improved communication
- Neurofeedback to improve cognitive skills
- Non invasive Neuromodulation to help the Brain create new connections