Neuro-Psychological assessment involves the investigation of various aspects of function including intellectual, emotional, perceptual, sensory, strength, and coordination with consideration towards integrity of brain function. Detailed interview, review of medical and educational records, and the use of published standardized psychological tests are the most commonly used methods used in this type of assessment.
Neuro psychological assessment is used for diagnostic purposes (learning disabilities, concussions and more severe brain injury, developmental disabilities, loss of mental efficiency with aging, dementia, post traumatic stress disorder, and emotional problems), to characterize change following compromise of brain function and to determine the ability to return to normal activities, play in a sport and / or mental effectiveness in relation to careers.
Our experienced Neuro-Psychologists can perform:
- Neuro psychological Assessments baseline before training
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder(ADD/ADHD) Assessments
- Dyslexia & Learning Disabilities Assessments
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessments(including Asperger’s Syndrome)
- Giftedness Assessments
Personality and Psychological AssessmentsWe also offers a range of pediatric and adult Neuro-Psychological medico-legal expert witness assessments including for the following cases:
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence (e.g. traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, post traumatic stress disorder)
- Criminal and Family cases where there is a suspected acquired brain injury or neurological condition
- Mental capacity assessments.
Or by Phone —
Click the following Tabs to consult
Neuropsychology General Information• Coming Soon...
VIDEOS - MEDIAS
Neuropsychology Videos & Medias• Coming Soon...
LITERATURE - RESEARCH
Neuropsychology Literature & Research• Coming Soon...
LINKS & REFERENCES
“ In this universe, all we perceive is a virtual reality created by the neurons. ”From: Abhijit Naskar